March 05, 2008

Mac Musings


Over the last month or two I have written a couple of posts relating to the Macbook.

I originally bought a Macbook last year and here are my initial thoughts about it in a post I called 'My PC is 45% better than my Mac'

After spending more time with it I was able to update that post with some additional thoughts and comments in a post entitled 'Is my PC still 45% better than my Mac?'

Now I've been using it for a while I created a list of the '7 tips I wish I knew before swapping my PC for a Mac'

Interestingly enough I didn't get any of the 'flame wars' that I usually expect with some of these posts. Having read many other posts with similar content I am always amused at the passion that is exhibited when Mac folks try to turn PC folks and vice-versa. It inspired me to put together this amusing little post that I call 'The Zealots' - a biblical themed take on the whole Mac vs PC debate.

Surprisingly enough this has been the top read post on this blog recently. By far.


Please subscribe to my blog through RSS

Original posting at Musings Cafe

Digg!


0 comments (See Policy http://tinyurl.com/5qgr5x):

Post a Comment