June 17, 2009

It's quiet.. too quiet

You may have noticed that things have been fairly quiet on the Musings Cafe. This is due to two reasons

1) My other job has started to interfere with my blogging (This is good. It pays money)
2) I wanted to make sure that the articles I do post are worth reading and not just 'filler'

In the mean time let me draw your attention to a couple of the more popular posts on this blog in case you are new here and want to see what it's all about.

I wrote a set of articles on the Environment and going green
I wrote a couple of articles about my new Mac and how it compared with my PC
Here are the articles I wrote entitled "Things I didn't know last week"
Here are my articles on working as an Extra.
I also wrote a couple of articles that I deemed to be humorous (Judge for yourself)

I would encourage you to check out the other articles here. Some of them are actually very good (even if I do say so myself!)

Please feel free to subscribe using either -mail or RSS (Click the icon in the left hand column). If you wish you can always leave a comment (Here is my comment publishing policy).

0 comments (See Policy http://tinyurl.com/5qgr5x):

Post a Comment