February 06, 2009

iPhone vs iPod Touch.... Huh?


This is something that's been bugging me for a while so I wanted to ask the question.

Fundamentally what is the difference between an iPhone and an Ipod Touch?

Is it just the fact that with the iPhone you have a sim card and calling plan to be able to call? If that's the case then how do you surf the web on a Ipod Touch? How do I pay for the wifi? Do you really mean to tell me that the only difference between an iPod Touch and an iPhone is the sim card? Is that what I am paying an extra  £170 for (plus the outrageous O2 montly calling plan)? Especially as now you can get software that turns the iPod Touch into an iPhone

Surely I am missing something fundamental here? What is it?
Links and pictures with help of Zemanta

Posted via email from The Posterous Cafe

0 comments (See Policy http://tinyurl.com/5qgr5x):

Post a Comment